What Happens at a BLL Workshop?
You’ll spend the day exploring the dynamic interconnections of nature through learning bird language. Birds are the “alarm system” of the forest, broadcasting the whereabouts of hawks, owls, foxes and more through their calls and postures. Learn through a combination of engaging presentations coupled with guided field observation techniques. Topics include:
- Understanding the Five Voices of the Birds
- Interpreting the Shapes of Alarm, the building block of bird language
- Engaging the Senses in Nature
- Key bird species for learning bird language
- Journal keeping techniques
- And more!
Learn from experienced nature connection leaders who will provide instruction and insight into the power of bird language as a doorway into deep nature connection.
In just a few hours, you’ll gain the core tools for interpreting bird language that you can use to enhance your own birding experiences. Plus, these behavioural patterns can be applied around the world.
Next, learn how you too can become a Bird Language Leader